Savar Natural Skincare Tips - Skin Health
Skin is the largest organ in the human body, yet it's often taken for granted. People pamper their hearts and agonize over their waistlines, but their skin can get totally overlooked.
Skin needs a attention and care to stay healthy, just like every other organ you have. This means making some time for it on a daily basis. In no particular order, here are some daily must-haves if you want to sport younger, healthier looking skin.
- Ensure your skincare products are natural, plant-based. You wouldn’t put nasty chemicals into your body, so why would you spread them onto your body? Skin absorbs the skincare you use, so natural skincare, rich in antioxidants, is key to healthy skin.
- Everyone’s skin type is different – some are dry, sensitive, oily, or combination. Play around with your skincare to find what works for you, and stick with it. Having a regular natural skincare routine will do wonders for your skin.
- Hydration is key! Water flushes out the toxins in your body, leaving you feeling energized and balanced. This will make sure you have healthy, glowing skin.
- A healthy plant-based diet, rich in vitamins and minerals, supports healthy skin. Antioxidants can help protect your skin from damage, for example Vitamin C assists with tissue repair and regrowth, and Vitamin A is handy for cell growth.
- Limit skin’s exposure to the sun. With summer on the way, many people jump at the chance to sit out and sun tan for hours on end – exposing their skin to harsh UV sun rays. Although getting out into the sun and fresh air is great for your health, ensure you protect your skin while doing so. Choose a natural daily moisturiser enriched with SPF protection. This will limit the damage the sun does to your skin.
Olivia and the team x